5 Tips To Keep Your Skin Soft & Glowing This Festive Period
It’s that time of the year when we want our homes and faces to glow. With the festive season upon us, there are quick and easy ways to achieve this. Of course, the festivities bring with them late nights, parties, excesses, and guilty indulgences. When it comes to eating, drinking and making merry, your body takes the highest hit. The good news is that you can do simple things to get ready for the celebrations and to keep your skin soft and glowing.
- Drink Plenty Of Water: This simple practice is often forgotten especially with the weather cooling down. It is important to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water to maintain your pH level, keep your skin hydrated and prevent sagging. Flushing out toxins from the body is the key to get natural glow from inside & out.
- Exfoliate To Make Your Skin Glow: A bright glowing complexion is the perfect base for makeup. And it’s so easy to achieve. You just need to exfoliate a few times a week, making sure your dead skin cells don’t clog your pores & make your skin look dull.
- Carry Small Travel Kits: A lot of people travel during the holidays, so small bags containing face cleansing wipes, hand cream, moisturizer and sunscreen are your best bet. Stepping out without sunscreen can be more detrimental for the skin on your face & body than you can imagine. This is the time of the year when good skin care products such as Tempovate and make-up is applied often, so it is better to keep your skin prepped.
- Take Naps: Sleeping 6-8 hours helps your skin restore its natural night-time repair mechanism making it look plump and elastic naturally. This also helps in boosting your immunity.
- Go For Brightening Facials: By brightening, make use of glow treatments that scientifically reduce dullness and pigment spots and refresh complexion are recommended for soft and glowing skin.
Keep in mind that your skin should always be a priority, to achieve a beautiful skin this festive period ensure you use Tempovate.
Follow @TempovateNigeria on Facebook and Instagram, and subscribe to Tempovate Nigeria on YouTube for more insightful information and updates.