Tuesday, 09 April 2019
5 Beauty Benefits Of Lemon Juice
Lemon is amazing fruit and can do great things for your skin. Check out 5 benefits of lemon for your skin and how you can apply it.
- Lighten dark spots - Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant in lightening dark spots and burn marks. It can be applied to any area of your body including your knee, elbow and face to brighten up your skin.
How to use: Squeeze one lemon or ¼ cup of bottled lemon juice and apply directly to your dark spot using a cotton swab. Leave after 15 Minutes or once the lemon dries and rinse afterwards. Repeat consistently for 6-8 Weeks and notice the difference.
Note: If you have a sensitive skin, it is advisable to mix the juice with water before applying.
- Reduce Acne - Lemons have antibacterial properties, which help reduce acne and cleanse the pores to give a healthy skin
How to use: Mix some baking soda with lemon juice and massage gently to your face. Wash off with cold water and repeat consistently till you get the desired result.
- Reduce Blackheads - Consistent application of lemon juice will help reduce blackheads.
How to use: Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on the affected area continuously till blackhead is gone. Do this every night and wash off with cold water in the morning.
- Exfoliate the skin - Lemon juice is a natural exfoliator. The citric acid it contains helps to remove top layers of dead skin cells and also speeds up production of new cells.
How to use: Cut the lemon and squeeze out the juice into a bowl, add little sugar and water. Stir the mixture and apply.
- Soften and moisturize the skin - Lemon is loaded with potassium that hydrates and moisturize your skin.
How to use: Mix equal amount of Lemon juice, olive oil and honey, massage your skin with the mixture and leave for about 10-15 Minutes and then wash off.
And for improve you skin health, use Tempovate gel.
Also follow us on Facebook via Tempovate Nigeria, Instagram @tempovatenigeria and Youtube via Tempovate Nigeria for more skin care tips.